Though our White Mountains Bed and Breakfast is an ideal place to stay if you plan to enjoy some cross country skiing or other outdoor adventures this winter, it’s not the only reason to stay with us. Our Inn is the perfect place to escape for a romantic getaway, and this winter is the perfect time to plan one.
The Sugar Hill Inn is situated right in the heart of New Hampshire’s White Mountains; an area known for its majestic mountains, breathtaking beauty, and unbeatable outdoor recreation. At just 3 hours from Boston, our White Mountains Bed and Breakfast is a close enough destination to get away for the weekend, but it feels as though it’s miles away from the hustle and bustle of today’s modern cities. Moreover, the area is absolutely chocked full of charm and character, along with plenty of things to do. It has the makings of a perfect romantic getaway. Come see what makes us special. Book a romantic getaway at our White Mountains Bed and Breakfast today!
5 Reasons to Visit our White Mountains Bed and Breakfast
It really goes without saying that you should spend ample time exploring the White Mountains while visiting our romantic Inn. Whether you want to enjoy some outdoor adventure together, like cross country skiing or snowshoeing, or whether you want to simply curl up and relax in our cozy accommodations, our luxury Inn truly has it all.
Exploring this great region is not the only reason to visit our Bed and Breakfast, though. Here are 5 more reasons to make us your romantic getaway destination this winter:
- We offer the most romantic and luxurious guest rooms in all of the White Mountains. Each room features a private bath – some with double whirlpool tubs – a plush king or queen bed and mounds of soft pillows. There are fireplaces, wonderful mountain views, and even a private porch adjoining some rooms and cottages.
- Sleep in, and let us make you a delicious, made-from-scratch, gourmet breakfast each morning of your stay. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but many of us don’t take the time to sit back and enjoy it on an every-day basis. It’s our special treat, made with your pleasure in mind. We source our ingredients locally, and take immense pride in starting your day off on the best foot possible!
- There are plenty of great attractions to explore in the White Mountains, and our Innkeepers are your local experts. We’re happy to help you plan romantic dinners and adventures designed to bring you closer together.
- We host an on-site restaurant that has received plenty of rewards and distinctions over the years. It’s often considered one of the best restaurants in the White Mountains.
- We belong to the Select Registry group of properties. Select Registry is a diverse collection of independent, boutique properties that deliver a level of personalized service unheard of at hotel chains, and is something only a select few independent properties can attain.
Plan Now for Future Visits to the White Mountains
While these fall and winter months are a great time to plan a romantic getaway to our White Mountains Bed and Breakfast, it’s also a great time to start planning ahead for future visits. Each visit to this incredible area is certainly unique, with a delightful array of things to do and see. We know one trip here and you’ll be hooked, wanting to come back time and time again. Each time you do, our romantic guest rooms will be here.
The White Mountains has a wonderful variety of activities and attractions to enjoy throughout the yea beyond just what you see outdoors. There’s no truly no bad time to visit this incredible area. If you’re thinking of visiting us during the peak seasons, which tend to be in the summer and autumn months, we encourage you to plan well in advance. Book early ensure you get the rooms and dates you want for your future White Mountains getaways. Book your future stays at our romantic Bed and Breakfast today!