We’re still enjoying the last bit of what has been a spectacular fall in the White Mountains at our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast. If you missed seeing the glory of fall foliage this year, it’s never too early to book for next year! In the meantime, as we begin the gradual slide into winter, it’s time to start planning for your winter getaways at our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast.
It’s hard to pick a favorite season in the White Mountains – there’s something special about all of them! Summer’s are perfect for hiking, biking, and other big adventures, and fall is undeniably beautiful under the brilliant glow of fall’s colors. Winter, too, is exciting and full of adventure and offers a whole new landscape to admire and enjoy. As long as a stay at our luxury New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast is included, we think you’ll agree that a getaway to the White Mountains is always a good idea!
Our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast is situated just minutes from the popular Franconia Notch State Park, an area of the White Mountains known for its breathtaking beauty and unbeatable outdoor recreation. It’s always an exceedingly romantic place to stay! At just 3 hours from Boston, our White Mountains Bed and Breakfast is a close enough destination to get away for the weekend, but you’ll feel as though you are miles away from whatever stress you’ve left behind.
This winter, treat yourself to an unforgettable getaway. Book a room at our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast in the White Mountains today!
Winter Getaways at our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast
There are plenty of reasons to plan a winter trip to the glorious White Mountains of New Hampshire – not least of which is the chance to stay at one of the best New Hampshire Bed and Breakfasts. Sugar Hill Inn has a well-earned reputation for being a stunning, romantic getaway fit for all kinds of adventures.
From the cozy guest rooms and private cottages at our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast to our award-winning restaurant and exceptional dedication to hospitality, you’ll want for nothing throughout your time with us. It truly doesn’t matter what you do while you’re here – it just matters that you get here!
Each guest room at our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast is thoughtfully decorated and outfitted with a range of high-end amenities, and all the creature comforts you crave from home. Some have double whirlpool tubs, fireplaces, gorgeous and gorgeous mountain views, and all offer access to the breathtaking beauty of the White Mountains.
We’ll treat you each morning of your stay to a delicious, made-from-scratch, gourmet breakfast. You won’t have to lift a finger to help, and you’ll get to sleep in while we do the work – it’s one of the best simple pleasures in life, and it’s a pleasure to offer this level of service and comfort to the guests at our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast. In the evening, our sensational on-site restaurant opens its doors to once again treat you to a delicious meal that will leave you full and satisfied.
We don’t think it will take long to fall in love with our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast – and we haven’t even gotten to the incredible things you can do while you’re here!
Things to do in the White Mountains This Winter
Your accommodations are covered – you’ll be living a life of luxury while staying at our #1-rated New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast. But what are you going to do once you’re here? We wouldn’t blame you at all for taking an entire weekend to yourself to enjoy the cozy comfort of your guest room – we’ve designed them so you can do just that.
But there are also plenty of great things to do in the White Mountains. When you do decide you’re up for some adventure, we’ve put together a list of some of our favorite things to do in the White Mountains below.
- Strap on a pair of snowshoes and explore the beautiful solitude of these stark winter landscapes – it’s one of our favorite things to do in the White Mountains – and there are endless opportunities for new adventures!
- If you’d rather go cross-country skiing, you can do that here, too. Head to places like Ski Hearth Farm, Franconia Village X-C Ski & Outdoor Recreation Center, Bretton Woods Nordic Center, and the Great Glen Trails Outdoor Center
- Of course, skiing is one of the top things to do in the White Mountains each winter, so we can’t ignore the fantastic New Hampshire ski resorts nearby. Our favorites include Cannon Mountain, Bretton Woods, and Loon Mountain.
- For some old-fashioned winter fun, head to the Waterville Valley Ice Arena for ice skating.
- Take a romantic and old-fashioned sleigh ride at The Mount Washington Hotel. We’re happy to help you make a reservation.
- If you’re looking for unique things to do in the White Mountains this winter, one of our favorite adventures is to take a dog sled ride.
- You can also hop on the snowcoach for a trip up the Mount Washington Auto Road to see the stunning White Mountains blanketed with their winter layer of snow.
- The White Mountains are also a great place to enjoy some snowmobiling! It’s one of the most popular things to do in the White Mountains, thanks to the high number of trails in the Twin Mountain/Bethlehem area.
From big adventures to cozy getaways this winter, there’s no better place to be than our luxurious New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast. Don’t miss out on the fun this season – book your room today!